Benefits Of Listing Your Business
MNIBA IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
FOR THE ONLINE STATEWIDE INDIAN BUSINESS DIRECTORY
Benefits of GETTING LISTED
- It provides exposure. This means more customers. People will not buy your products or use your services if they don't know who you are.
- People search online business directories, so your business will be noticed, even if it is small, local, regional, large or international.
- Promotion through all of MNIBA's social and business contact mediums, including regularly distributed email lists and press releases.
- The opportunity to maximize exposure of business social networks with your business listing. You may show your Twitter, Business Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube account and your business blog address with your business listing.
- MNIBA's online business directory is a free marketing tool for American Indian business and artisans in Minnesota.
Benefits of MNIBA's ONLINE BUSINESS DIRECTORY
- Having a presence in MNIBA's online business directory allows your business to be easily found by search engines and people searching for information online.
- When you are listed in MNIBA's online business directory, your web site will get picked up by search engines more often.
- Is an effective way to maintain your business's presence.
- With traditional paper business directories, once they are printed, corrections, changes, and additions cannot be made until the new edition is released. With MNIBA's online business directory, you can make these important changes easily.
If you are an American Indian business, professional or non-profit, please click on the following link to complete the:
"MNIBA Business Application Form"
If you are an American Indian artistan, please click on the following link to complete the:
"MNIBA Artisan Application Form"