|MNIBA Seeks Engagement Coordinator|
MNIBA’s work straddles the nonprofit and native-owned business worlds, giving us a unique opportunity to break with convention and introduce new ideas. This position allows you to work from home and will touch nearly every aspect of our operation including; public engagement, marketing and communications, event coordination, program development and more. You will gain a broad range of experience with MNIBA, the tribal communities and citizens we serve while directly impacting our mission to ACT: Align partners, Connect businesses to resources and Transform native economies.
|Deadline for Submission:||Friday, February 16 - 28th, 2018|
|Job Description/Contact Info:||Engagement Coordinator - Job Description (PDF)|
- Business Name: Turtle Island Communications
- Contact: Madonna and Melvin Yawakie
- Tribal Affiliation: Turtle Mountain and Zuni Pueblo
- 2513 94th Avenue North
- Brooklyn Park, MN 55444
- Telephone: 763-424-6257
Become a MNIBA Partner
If you are interested in:
- Reaping the benefits of pursuing your organizational mission through a collaborative of long-term, trust-based partnerships
- Achieving more sustainable mission impact with fewer resources than working alone
- Being part of a strategic collaborative approach to business development in Indian Country that revolves around shared missions and values
If you answered yes to any of these questions...
WE INVITE YOU TO BECOME A PARTNER OF THE MINNESOTA INDIAN BUSINESS ALLIANCE (MNIBA)
See our online "Alliance Partner Application Form" to get started, or use the contact information listed at the bottom of the page to email or call with any questions you may have.